Want to apply to become Cabin Crew but lacking in confidence?
Don't know where to begin in applying?
Want to be successfully recruited by the airlines?
Cabin Crew Recruitment is a one day workshop (formally known as the Cabin Crew Course)
with the core focus in preparing you for the various Cabin Crew application and interview stages. Ensuring you are successfully recruited as Cabin Crew.
[su_spoiler title="What's covered in the day" style="fancy" class="my-custom-spoiler"]
The Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshop has been designed to expose you to what the airline recruiters are looking for when viewing potential candidates, so you can build your confidence and get the edge over other candidates.
- Creating the best 1st impressions at your interviews
- Full training on how a cabin crew interview is structured
- Inside hints and tips to being successful at your interviews
- Preparation for typical airline interview maths and English tests
- How to be successful during your interview group sessions
- Training on personal grooming and how to dress for your interviews
- Interview techniques in simulated conditions
- Training on how to complete your application forms correctly
- How to apply to the airlines.
- How to pass the one on one stage of the interview with simulated questions
[su_spoiler title="What you will gain from attending" style="fancy" class="my-custom-spoiler"] Our workshops are highly detailed and professional, and will cover the following key areas to help you prepare for your cabin crew interview:
- Team work
- Body language
- Group activities
- Self assessment
- One on One interviews
- Interview Q & A’s
The Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshop will provide you with the tools to fully prepare you for all of the Cabin Crew recruitment stages and enhance your confidence.
After attending the workshop you will:
- Improve your airline application forms success rate
- Widen the scope of your recruitment opportunities
- Increase your chances of being recruited
- Enhance your confidence
- Have an understanding of how a cabin crew's day is structured
- Overcome any nervous anxiety about the recruitment process
- Have confidence in any group activities during your interviews
- Be able to use the correct body language at your interviews
- Have the ability to conduct yourself effectively during the one on one interview stage
- Know how to handle any awkward questions during your interview
[su_spoiler title="Why choose this workshop" style="fancy" class="my-custom-spoiler"]The Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshop (formally known as Cabin Crew Course) has over 12 years of experience in helping people like you to be successfully recruited as Cabin Crew. Our recruitment workshop is all you need
to be successfully recruited by the airlines.
Although we accept that attending any kind of Cabin Crew course can have its benefits. Often people waste hundreds of pounds
on expensive Cabin Crew courses offering cabin simulations and training on what its like to work as a Cabin Crew member. Just remember, all airlines provide their own free training to all new recruits on how to work as Cabin Crew.
The area that you should focus on is how to pass the recruitment process
. We have more success stories than any other course available. The workshop is conducted in a interactive and fun way, so learning new skills has never been so enjoyable. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title="Our workshop venues" style="fancy" class="my-custom-spoiler"]Our training venues reflect on us, which is why our venues at London Luton and Manchester airports have been carefully selected by our cabin crew course team to ensure you receive the best in customer service and comfort when attending.
We use the same venues that some major airlines use when holding their recruitment days. This ensures that you have the opportunity to feel what it would be like when attending a real interview.
Our course venue "The Hilton Garden Inn at London Luton and The Hilton Hotel at Manchester Airport are not only comfortable and modern, they also offer fantastic facilities for our candidates.
Start time at either venues is 8.30am and finishes approx 4.30pm.[/su_spoiler]
Read some of our latest reviews on the independent Review Centre site.
90% of people attending the Cabin Crew Recruitment Workshops are successfully recruited by airlines!
We focus on what's important - getting YOU the job!